- Operating since 1991, Galana Petroleum Ltd (GPL) conducts physical trading of refined oil products in East and Southern Africa, and in the Indian Ocean Region.
- The company’s activities include trading in oil products, bidding on regional Tenders, Cash & Carry ex tank trading, and executing spot deals.
- GPL supplies over 1.2 million MT of refined petroleum products annually.
- GPL enjoys excellent long-term relationships with refineries in the Gulf and in Asia, from where it procures its supply requirements. GPL is a preferred partner of BAPCO, based in Bahrain.
- GPL trades with all major Oil companies as well as all large Privately owned Commodity Trading houses.
- The Company benefits from trade finance facilities through long-standing relations with several international Banks, notably including BNP Paribas and Mauritius Commercial Bank.
- The business is comprised of a team of 32 dedicated professionals spread across four countries : Dubai, Mozambique, Kenya & Mauritius.
Since its establishment, GPL has built and continues to maintain an impeccable professional reputation worldwide: GPL has always serviced its clients, met its contractual obligations, and respected its financial commitments.
Integrated trading and downstream supply-chain:
GPL strategically focuses on trading Refined Products, notably including:
- Gasoil (Diesel)
- Mogas (Gasoline)
- Jet A-1
- Fuel Oil